Samaritan Car Cover
We will sponsor you with fully comprehensive car insurance with ZERO excess for the opportunity to turn your car into a mobile billboard.
We will even reward you with a R500 fuel voucher and many more for awesome driving.
South African motoring stats
- Did you know that less that 30% of vehicles in South Africa are insured?
- Did you know that it cost the government R143bl in accidents last year?
- Total deaths on South African roads are 15000 per year.
- Road accidents cost the South African government R143 billion each year.
- There are approximately 7,2 million cars on our roads
- In the current economic climate people are cutting insurance from their budgets.
- Consider that you are driving on a four-lane highway with three cars ahead of you, four behind you, and one on either side of you. If you are uninsured, five or six of these cars will also be uninsured. Should you be involved in an accident with one of them the chances are neither of you will be able to afford the resulting expenses.
- There are 140 high jacked cars per day in South Africa.
This is a brilliant idea, everyone should sign up.Marlankafrom Braamfontein
this is ano brainer as I don’t have insurance, because its’s too expensive.Mmamotsafrom Braamfontein
I’m signing my sister up right now.
Nqobile from Kemptonpark